Personal Training Cornwall
We offer personal training in Cornwall to clients across the county from our bases in Truro and Hayle.
If you’re looking for a personal trainer in Cornwall, our services are suitable for people of all ages and abilities. Whether you are looking to improve your general health, training for an event, trying to deal with a specific issue or working to improve performance in a sport – we can help you!
Good exercise, supported by personal training, should lead to:
- A fitter, stronger and more powerful body
- An improved physique (and fitter doesn’t need to mean a muscular appearance!)
- More energy throughout the day
- Management of pain caused by joint / posture issues
- Better levels of concentration and mental clarity, which can improve results at work
- Better performance in sport / athletic activities
Personal training is not just for the rich
or just for high-level athletes – it’s suitable for all
Innovative4Life will consult with you to create a tailored programme that incorporates mobility, strengthening, stretching, balancing and conditioning.
After a check up we will determine the best exercises, tailored to you, so that your body will improve in the best way possible. We believe that it is important to set and work towards individual goals, so that you see the fastest, most positive results possible – and a healthy overall lifestyle.
Together, we will set short, medium and long-term goals for your development, which align with your personal ambitions.
During your initial assessment period, we will look at:
- Any joint related problems
- Musculoskeletal issues
- Cardiovascular Fitness
- Abdominal strength and balance
- General Mobility
- Blood Pressure and respiratory problems
- General illnesses
- Any other problems you might have
We will then create a tailored health and fitness programme that makes training sessions as impactful as possible.
Exercise does not need to feel unpleasant – we will create a programme that is both enjoyable and effective, and may include any combination of aerobic exercises such as running and circuit training, plus weights, resistance bands and bodyweight exercises, and flexibility and mobility movements.